136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August 1942; re-formed as 136 Mobile Air Depot, Khanka, Egypt, September 1942; became 136 MU (Advanced Aircraft Depot) November 1942; became 136 MU Berka Main, Libya, April 1943; disbanded May 1946.
|Date:||1942 July - 1946 May|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1051 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1051 - 136 Maintenance Unit, Burg El Arab, Egypt; moved to Aqir, Palestine; disbanded August...