Aircraft Reception Party Kilo 8, formed Fayoum Road, near Almaza, Egypt, September 1941;...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Aircraft Reception Party Kilo 8, formed Fayoum Road, near Almaza, Egypt, September 1941; later named 108 MU Kilo 8 Detachment; reformed as 132 Maintenance Unit, June 1942; moved to Gaza, Palestine, July 1942; moved to Kilo 8, later renamed Matariya October 1942; moved to Helwan July 1943; moved to El Firdan March 1945; moved to Ismailia July 1945
|Date:||1941 Sept.-1945 Oct.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1048 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1048 - Aircraft Reception Party Kilo 8, formed Fayoum Road, near Almaza, Egypt, September 1941;...