104 Maintenance Unit, formed at Geraif West, Khartoum (Sudan) May 1941; disbanded...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
104 Maintenance Unit, formed at Geraif West, Khartoum (Sudan) May 1941; disbanded October 1943; Aircraft and Motor Transport Pool (Levant) formed Aleppo (Syria) November 1943; became 104 MU December 1943; moved to Muqeibila (Palestine) March 1944; moved to Aqir October 1945.
|Date:||1941 May - 1945 Nov.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1037 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1037 - 104 Maintenance Unit, formed at Geraif West, Khartoum (Sudan) May 1941; disbanded...