64 Maintenance Unit, formed at Ruislip November 1941; includes Sub-Units at Hatfield,...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
64 Maintenance Unit, formed at Ruislip November 1941; includes Sub-Units at Hatfield, Newdigate, Warley near Brentwood, Black Park near Slough; HQ moved to Hatfield July 1942; disbanded February 1946 (MU UK).
|Date:||1941 Nov.-1946 Feb.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- AIR - Records created or inherited by the Air Ministry, the Royal Air Force, and related bodies
- Records of the Royal Air Force
- AIR 29 - Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence: Operations Record Books, Miscellaneous Units
- MAINTENANCE UNITS
- AIR 29/1020 - Described at item level
- AIR 29/1020 - 64 Maintenance Unit, formed at Ruislip November 1941; includes Sub-Units at Hatfield,...