Agreement concerning the Delimitation of Areas of the Continental Shelf between the two...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Agreement concerning the Delimitation of Areas of the Continental Shelf between the two Countries: with Irish version: with UK and Irish notifications of acceptance Place of Signing: Dublin
|Date:||1988 Nov 7|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Open Immediately|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- FO - Records created or inherited by the Foreign Office
- Records of the Treaty and Royal Letter Department
- FO 93 - Foreign Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Protocols of Treaties
- FO 93/171 - REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- FO 93/171/23 - Agreement concerning the Delimitation of Areas of the Continental Shelf between the two...