Abbot of Glastonbury, collector of crusading tenth in Somerset, to prior and convent of...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Abbot of Glastonbury, collector of crusading tenth in Somerset, to prior and convent of Maiden Bradley: has received letters of bishops of Worcester and Lincoln to excuse house from contribution.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Records of the Chancery's ecclesiastical business
- C 270 - Chancery: Ecclesiastical Miscellanea
- C 270/30 - This record has no title
- C 270/30/3 - Abbot of Glastonbury, collector of crusading tenth in Somerset, to prior and convent of...