Statement corroborating a Report by Robert Rawlinson on the sanitary condition of...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Statement corroborating a Report by Robert Rawlinson on the sanitary condition of Keswick, co Cumberland, from Magistrates, Clergymen and others
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- PC - Records of the Privy Council and other records collected by the Privy Council Office
- Records of the Privy Council
- PC 1 - Privy Council and Privy Council Office: Miscellaneous Unbound Papers
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND QUARANTINE
- PC 1/2665 - Statement corroborating a Report by Robert Rawlinson on the sanitary condition of...