ALIENS and NATIONALITY and NATURALISATION: Central Register of Aliens in United Kingdom;...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
ALIENS and NATIONALITY and NATURALISATION: Central Register of Aliens in United Kingdom; policy of internment and repatriation of alien enemies
For a sample of registration cards for the London area see:
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||287235|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- General registers, registered papers, warrant and entry books and correspondence; and records of General and E Departments, and wartime departments (First World War)
- HO 45 - Home Office: Registered Papers
- Registered Papers, 1920 onwards
- HO 45/11522/287235 - ALIENS and NATIONALITY and NATURALISATION: Central Register of Aliens in United Kingdom;...