Short title: Clarke v Underhill. Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke. ...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Short title: Clarke v Underhill.
Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke.
Defendants: Hercules Underhill, Thomas Underhill and John Hathway.
Subject: messuage and lands, parcel of the possessions of the late monastery of Stoneley [Stoneleigh], Warwickshire.
Document type: [pleadings].
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- C - Records created, acquired, and inherited by Chancery, and also of the Wardrobe, Royal Household, Exchequer and various commissions
- Records of Equity Side: the Six Clerks
- C 2 - Court of Chancery: Six Clerks Office: Pleadings, Series I, Elizabeth I to Charles I
- James I
- C plaintiffs: originally 30 bundles
- C 2/JasI/C9/22 - Short title: Clarke v Underhill. Plaintiffs: Walter Clarke and Bartholomew Clarke. ...