Murders of Barbara Songhurst and Christine Reed at Teddington Lock on 31 May 1953 by...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Murders of Barbara Songhurst and Christine Reed at Teddington Lock on 31 May 1953 by Charles Alfred Whiteway ('Towpath Murders')
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||201/53/111|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed Until 2006|
|Record opening date:||08 June 2006|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- MEPO - Records of the Metropolitan Police Office
- Records of the Office of the Commissioner and successors
- MEPO 2 - Metropolitan Police: Office of the Commissioner: Correspondence and Papers
- MURDER, MANSLAUGHTER, ETC
- MEPO 2/9537 - Murders of Barbara Songhurst and Christine Reed at Teddington Lock on 31 May 1953 by...