WAR: Defence Regulations 18B Detainees: BRISCOE, Norah Constance Lavinia: convicted with...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
WAR: Defence Regulations 18B Detainees: BRISCOE, Norah Constance Lavinia: convicted with Gertrude Blount Hiscox at Central Criminal Court on 16 June 1941 of offences under the defence regulations and sentenced to 5 years' penal servitude; subsequently subject to restriction order under defence regulation 18A
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||862630 subs 1,2|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- General registers, registered papers, warrant and entry books and correspondence; and records of General and E Departments, and wartime departments (First World War)
- HO 45 - Home Office: Registered Papers
- Registered Papers, 1920 onwards
- HO 45/25741 - WAR: Defence Regulations 18B Detainees: BRISCOE, Norah Constance Lavinia: convicted with...