REGISTRATION OF BIRTHS, ETC: Fraudulent abstraction of a leaf from the registers for St...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
REGISTRATION OF BIRTHS, ETC: Fraudulent abstraction of a leaf from the registers for St Pancras Parish: baptism of Elizabeth Laura Keeling (L.O.O.150)
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- General registers, registered papers, warrant and entry books and correspondence; and records of General and E Departments, and wartime departments (First World War)
- HO 45 - Home Office: Registered Papers
- Registered Papers, c1841-1855, 1856-1871
- HO 45/7900 - REGISTRATION OF BIRTHS, ETC: Fraudulent abstraction of a leaf from the registers for St...