Inventories of property captured at Colombo and Point de Galle and valuation of Dutch...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Inventories of property captured at Colombo and Point de Galle and valuation of Dutch and other captured ships.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Records of the Ordnance Office and its successors at the War Office
- WO 55 - Ordnance Office and War Office: Miscellaneous Entry Books and Papers
- MISCELLANEOUS BOOKS AND PAPERS.
- WO 55/1839 - Inventories of property captured at Colombo and Point de Galle and valuation of Dutch...