With Modified Pensions: Cavalry - 1st and 2nd Lifeguards. Cavalry - Royal Horse Guards....
With Modified Pensions: Cavalry - 1st and 2nd Lifeguards. Cavalry - Royal Horse Guards. Cavalry - 1st to 7th Dragoon Guards. Cavalry - 1st Dragoons to 17th Lancers. Royal Waggon Train. Grenadier Guards. Coldstream Guards. 3rd Foot Guards. I nfantry - 1st to 99th Foot (in succession). Infantry - Rifle Brigade. Royal Canadian Rifles. Royal Staff Corps. Cape Mounted Rifles. Newfoundland Companies. Staff and Garrison Serjeants. Ceylon Rifles. 1st and 2nd West Indian Regiment. Royal Military College. St. Helena Infantry.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- General records of the War Office and predecessors and successor
- WO 25 - War Office and predecessors: Secretary-at-War, Secretary of State for War, and Related Bodies, Registers
- Discharges under special conditions
- Regular Army
- WO 25/3850 - With Modified Pensions: Cavalry - 1st and 2nd Lifeguards. Cavalry - Royal Horse Guards....