Nationality and Naturalisation: Gutekunst, Otto Charles Henry, from Germany. Resident in...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Nationality and Naturalisation: Gutekunst, Otto Charles Henry, from Germany. Resident in London. Certificate A7613 issued 7 August 1893.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||B14682|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed Until 1993|
|Record opening date:||05 November 1993|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- General registers, registered papers, warrant and entry books and correspondence; and records of General and E Departments, and wartime departments (First World War)
- HO 144 - Home Office: Registered Papers, Supplementary
- Nationality and Naturalisation
- HO 144/1542/B14682 - Nationality and Naturalisation: Gutekunst, Otto Charles Henry, from Germany. Resident in...