New system of registration and filing in "S" Registry in 1921. Correspondence relating...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
New system of registration and filing in "S" Registry in 1921. Correspondence relating to free places, fees and special places.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S653|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Records of the Secondary Branch and predecessors
- ED 12 - Board of Education and predecessors: Secondary Education, General Files
- ADMINISTRATION : GENERAL: Code 2/1
- ED 12/327 - New system of registration and filing in "S" Registry in 1921. Correspondence relating...