"A book containing the several rates of certain lands, tenements, rents and...
"A book containing the several rates of certain lands, tenements, rents and hereditaments lately belonging, as well to colleges, chantries, free chapels, gilds, fraternities, obits, lights, lamps and other like things given to Edward VI by the Act of Parliament, 1 Edward VI and the Act 37 Henry VIII, sold to sundry and divers persons upon sundry bargains concluded and agreed by Sir Walter Mildmay, knight, one of the General Surveyors of the Court of Augmentations and Revenues and Robert Kellway, Surveyor of the Liveries in the King's Court of Wards and Liveries, by virtue of the king's Commission, 27 April 2 Edward VI." This volume originally formed a single volume, foliated 1 to 518 but now is in two parts. They record sales from 29 September 1548. The entries have no topographical order.
|Note:||518 ff. Vol.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- E - Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First Fruits and Tenths, and the Court of Augmentations
- Records of the Court of Augmentations and the Augmentation Office
- E 315 - Court of Augmentations and Predecessors and Successors: Miscellaneous Books
- Particulars for the Sale of Colleges and Chantries.
- E 315/67 - "A book containing the several rates of certain lands, tenements, rents and...