A volume of 165 documents bound together, consisting of Proceedings of the Court of...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
A volume of 165 documents bound together, consisting of Proceedings of the Court of General Surveyors, 35 Henry VIII. Endorsements on the proceedings make it clear that Bills and Answers were originally filed separately.
|Note:||92 ff. Vol.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- E - Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First Fruits and Tenths, and the Court of Augmentations
- Records of the Court of Augmentations and the Augmentation Office
- E 315 - Court of Augmentations and Predecessors and Successors: Miscellaneous Books
- Proceedings of the Courts of Augmentations and General Surveyors.
- E 315/19 - A volume of 165 documents bound together, consisting of Proceedings of the Court of...