List of speech training classes. Effect of left or right handedness on speech. Courses....
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
List of speech training classes. Effect of left or right handedness on speech. Courses. Cleft palate. Training of teachers. Recognition of classes. Grant. Qualifications. Status of speech therapist. Memorandum by Dr. Ralph Williams on stammerers.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||M.622|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Records of the Medical Branch, the Special Education Branch, and predecessors
- ED 50 - Board of Education and successors: Medical Branch and successors: Special Services, Registered Files (M Series)
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL TREATMENT
- Handicaps - Speech Defects (Code 29)
- ED 50/159 - List of speech training classes. Effect of left or right handedness on speech. Courses....