Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf children. Representations from various official and non-official bodies urging compulsory education of blind and of deaf children. Reports by Her Majesty's Inspectors Messrs. Fitch, Oakeley and Sharpe (on behalf of Royal Commission on the Blind) on arrangements in the metropolis for (1) education of the blind and (2) training of teachers of the blind. Miscellaneous correspondence regarding the Elementary Education (Blind and Deaf) Bill 1893.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||M.585|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Records of the Medical Branch, the Special Education Branch, and predecessors
- ED 50 - Board of Education and successors: Medical Branch and successors: Special Services, Registered Files (M Series)
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL TREATMENT
- Handicaps - Blindness and Deafness (amalgamated papers) (Code 22)
- ED 50/9 - Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...