Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...
Ordering and viewing options
Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf children. Representations from various official and non-official bodies urging compulsory education of blind and of deaf children. Reports by Her Majesty's Inspectors Messrs. Fitch, Oakeley and Sharpe (on behalf of Royal Commission on the Blind) on arrangements in the metropolis for (1) education of the blind and (2) training of teachers of the blind. Miscellaneous correspondence regarding the Elementary Education (Blind and Deaf) Bill 1893.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||M.585|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Normal Closure before FOI Act:|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Division within ED - Records of the Medical Branch, the Special Education Branch, and predecessors
- ED 50 - Board of Education and successors: Medical Branch and successors: Special Services, Registered Files (M Series)
- Subseries within ED 50 - SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL TREATMENT
- Subsubseries within ED 50 - Handicaps - Blindness and Deafness (amalgamated papers) (Code 22)
- ED 50/9 - Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf children. Representations from various official and non-official...