Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...
Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf children. Representations from various official and non-official bodies urging compulsory education of blind and of deaf children. Reports by Her Majesty's Inspectors Messrs. Fitch, Oakeley and Sharpe (on behalf of Royal Commission on the Blind) on arrangements in the metropolis for (1) education of the blind and (2) training of teachers of the blind. Miscellaneous correspondence regarding the Elementary Education (Blind and Deaf) Bill 1893.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||M.585|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Records of the Medical Branch, the Special Education Branch, and predecessors
- ED 50 - Board of Education and successors: Medical Branch and successors: Special Services, Registered Files (M Series)
- SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL TREATMENT
- Handicaps - Blindness and Deafness (amalgamated papers) (Code 22)
- ED 50/9 - Enquiries as to powers and duties of School Boards in respect of blind and of deaf...