PUBLICITY FOR LATIN AMERICA: Assault: Five pictures: Untitled. (Royal Indian Navy and...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
PUBLICITY FOR LATIN AMERICA: Assault: Five pictures: Untitled. (Royal Indian Navy and British Troops co-operating).
Artist: (Terence Tenison) Cuneo (signed).
Media/Technique: Black carbon ink and black fabricated chalk drawings with white gouache highlights. White gouache used as a masking colour on borders. Graphite notations. Signed 'Cuneo'.
Other media/information: Verso: Graphite and colour crayon pencil notations. Indigo coloured dye ink stamp.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- INF - Records created or inherited by the Central Office of Information
- General records of the Central Office of Information and its predecessor government information departments and ministries
- INF 3 - Ministry of Information: Original Art Work
- PUBLICITY FOR LATIN AMERICA
- INF 3/1472 - PUBLICITY FOR LATIN AMERICA: Assault: Five pictures: Untitled. (Royal Indian Navy and...