Extracts from the Report of the Consultative Committee on Examinations in Secondary...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Extracts from the Report of the Consultative Committee on Examinations in Secondary Schools. Observations upon the Report by Mr. Bruce, Mr. Fletcher and Dr. Heath and an outline by Dr. Heath of a possible constructive policy of the Board of Education.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Private and Private Office Papers
- ED 24 - Board of Education and predecessors: Private Office: Papers (Series 1)
- COMMITTEES: STANDING: CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE
- ED 24/220 - Extracts from the Report of the Consultative Committee on Examinations in Secondary...