Survey of possessions of the Knights Templar: inquisitions taken by order of Geoffrey...
This record can only be seen under supervision at The National Archives
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Survey of possessions of the Knights Templar: inquisitions taken by order of Geoffrey Fitz Stephen, master
|Note:||Binding: stamped leather on board recto griffin (?) and decorative elements; verso King David; signs of zodiac; griffin.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||27|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Normal Closure before FOI Act:|
Edition: Records of the Templars in England in the twelfth century, ed B A Lees (Br Acad: Records of Soc and Econ Hist of England and Wales, ix, 1935)
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- E - Records of the Exchequer, and its related bodies, with those of the Office of First Fruits and Tenths, and the Court of Augmentations
- Division within E - Records of the King's Remembrancer
- E 164 - Exchequer: King's Remembrancer: Miscellaneous Books, Series I
- Subseries within E 164 - KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
- E 164/16 - Survey of possessions of the Knights Templar: inquisitions taken by order of Geoffrey Fitz Stephen, master