Board of Trade Report on accident at Pontypridd, 23 Jan 1911, with correspondence
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 12 MB. Download format PDF
More ways to view this record
Please note, images are low-resolution and have been intentionally distorted. To download a high-resolution, complete record, please add to your basket.
|Description:||Board of Trade Report on accident at Pontypridd, 23 Jan 1911, with correspondence|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||MPR 431/6|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - General series drawn from a variety of sources, principally of the pre-nationalisation period
- RAIL 1057 - Miscellaneous Papers and Records
- Subseries within RAIL 1057 - Taff Vale Railway
- RAIL 1057/2707 - Board of Trade Report on accident at Pontypridd, 23 Jan 1911, with correspondence