Appointment of A.J. Collins as Engineer and retirement of George Owen to position of...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Appointment of A.J. Collins as Engineer and retirement of George Owen to position of Consulting Engineer, and subsequent notice of death of George Owen
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||MPR 95/8|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and successors
- General series drawn from a variety of sources, principally of the pre-nationalisation period
- RAIL 1057 - Miscellaneous Papers and Records
- Wrexham and Ellesmere Railway
- RAIL 1057/632 - Appointment of A.J. Collins as Engineer and retirement of George Owen to position of...