Germany (British Civilians): Prisoners, including:
Repatriation of Samuel Percy Reed, born in Donegal in and residing in Hanover. Includes a completed British Emergency Relief Fund application form and corresopndence concerning his financial affairs.
Remittance for Erna Clark-Bowater, born 29 July 1879 in Wittenberg. Includes a completed application for a remittance.
Application for a British passport by:
- Henriette Auguste Erna Mosley, née Hamacher, wife of Lewis Sidney Mosley.
- George James William Anderson, born 4 March 1890 in Hanover.
- Gertrud Elise Smith, née Garbe.
- Elina Maria Johanna Jackson-Bennett.
- Andrew Buchanan-Hughes, born in the parish of Haddington, Scotland in 1874.
- Eliza Brown.
- Amy Anna Smith, including a completed application form with photograph.
- Robert Ernest Ihle, born in Malvern, Australia on 6th November 1891. Also includes an application for a remittance.
- Emil Woldemar Hickel and his wife, including completed application form with photograph of Mr Hickel.
- Anna Marie Elizabeth Weyrauch née Leisse, born in Custrin, Germany on 27th June 1896. Includes a completed application form (with photograph) for herself and her five children. Also includes a completed application form for a remittance.
- Fielden Pickles and his wife Luise Charlotte Wilhelmine Magda Pickles, including a completed application form and a photograph of Mr Pickles.
Request for permission to send remittance to John Sigssmund Hamel in Berlin, from Mr F E Hamel.
Repatriation of Arthur P Burmester, residing with his sister in Brunswick, to South Africa.
Enquiry concerning the safe arrival of Emelia Louisa Zicaliotti in Holland.
Enquiry concerning the whereabouts of Ingoldsby Lister Smyth, interned at Schloss Celle, Hanover.
Enquiry regarding permission to send remittance to Louise Stromeyer at Weimar from her sister Rosa Milner in England.
Repatriation of three Woolwich Cadets interned in Ruhleben: Charles D Ellis, John Smith Hatfield and Dennis Harold Hunston Lee.
Enquiry concerning the release of Ralph Archibald Welland.
Enquiry concerning the whereabouts and welfare of Andrew Warburton by his wife Anna Warburton. Includes completed application form for a remittance.
Enquiry as to the health of Mr W E S Wood, late Chief Officer of SS Borderland.
Exchange of Captain A E Jago, ex SSPendennis.
Request for permission to send remittance to Franz Wilhelm Carl Hillerns by his brother C E Oswald Hillerns.
Remittance for Moritz Cornelius residing at Neu Wittelsbach, Munchen..
Request for remittance for Dorothy Greenop, to cover medical costs. Also includes correspondence concerning the employment of British women at the Netherlands Legation in Berlin.
Foodstuffs for persons employed at British Section, Netherlands Legation.
Report by Ernest Raven Breakwell on his experiences as a civilian prisoner of war in Germany.
Remittance for Caroline Sinclair residing in Stuttgart.
Repatriation of Cecil G Rayner.
Authorization of remittance for Mr Gordon A Ogilvie residing in Munich.
Remittances for British subjects who have been resident in Germany for a long time.
Enquiry as to the health of Alexander W Rankin, interned at Ruhleben, from his father, Reverend William M Rankin.
Permission for relatives to visit British prisoners of war in Holland and provision for wives and dependents of men interned in Ruhleben.
Code 1218A Files 126558-162950.