Original Royal Warrant, signed by HM Queen Victoria, instituting the award for...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 13 MB
More ways to view this record
Please note, images are low-resolution and have been intentionally distorted. To download a high-resolution, complete record, please add to your basket.
|Date:||29 January 1856|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WO - Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge Advocate General, and related bodies
- Armed Forces Service Records
- WO 98 - War Office: Correspondence and Papers Concerning the Victoria Cross
- Correspondence and Papers
- WO 98/1 - Original Royal Warrant, signed by HM Queen Victoria, instituting the award for...