Special half-yearly agreements and account of voyages and list of crew of ships of the...
Ordering and viewing options
Special half-yearly agreements and account of voyages and list of crew of ships of the Company
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||LNLY15/2|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 75 years|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 405 - London and North Western and Lancashire and Yorkshire Railways Joint Committee
- Subseries within RAIL 405 - STAFF RECORDS
- RAIL 405/44 - Special half-yearly agreements and account of voyages and list of crew of ships of the Company