London: Chelsea and Fulham: King's Road. Map of His Majesty's Private Road from London...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
London: Chelsea and Fulham: King's Road. Map of His Majesty's Private Road from London to Fulham, also showing the roads, gates and properties, with the names of landlords and tenants. Scale: 1 inch to about 530 feet; scale bar also in poles.
|Date:||early 18th century|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||L/CP: 1; O C No 2047/20; TS 4|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Dimensions:||99 cm x 53.5 cm|
|Physical condition:||Ink drawing on hand made paper, coloured|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- WORK - Records of the successive Works departments, and the Ancient Monuments Boards and Inspectorate
- Records of the Directorate General of Works, its predecessors and successors, relating to royal, government and public buildings and works in the United Kingdom and overseas
- WORK 38 - Office of Works and successors: Miscellaneous Plans and Drawings
- Crown Property and Estates
- WORK 38/7 - London: Chelsea and Fulham: King's Road. Map of His Majesty's Private Road from London...