Appointment and personnel. Constitution and terms of reference. Various memoranda and...
Appointment and personnel. Constitution and terms of reference. Various memoranda and memorials regarding subjects for investigation, the Committee's recommendations, and matters arising therefrom. Application of the Meyrick Endowment, Jesus College, Oxford, to Higher Education in Wales. Representations from the Headmaster of the Grammar School, Cowbridge, for revision of apportionment of revenues between the school and Jesus College, Oxford, in accordance with the will of Sir Leoline Jenkins. Approaches from educational institutions regarding the effect upon them of the Committee's proposals. Memorials from various town councils for the establishment of Intermediate Schools within their boundaries.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ED - Records created or inherited by the Department of Education and Science, and of related bodies
- Records of the Welsh Department and successors
- ED 91 - Education Department, and Board of Education, Welsh Department: Welsh General Education, Files
- Committee on Intermediate and Higher Education in Wales
- ED 91/8 - Appointment and personnel. Constitution and terms of reference. Various memoranda and...