Accounts of treasurer for west division of Surrey (1642-1649). Accounts of high...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Accounts of treasurer for west division of Surrey (1642-1649).
Accounts of high collector, Suffolk (1644-1645).
Receivers' accounts, Cambs, Middx, Suffolk and Worcs (1649-1661).
Draft account of treasurer for sale of forests (1653).
Accounts and vouchers of late receiver general, Cornwall (1657-1660).
Accounts of treasurer, city of London (1659-1661).
|Note:||Part relating to Cambs is drawn on for the decimation tax of 1655 in The Cromwellian Decimation Tax of 1655. The Assessment Lists (ed J T Cliffe, Camden Miscellany XXXIII, Seventeenth Century Political and Financial Papers, Camden Fifth series, vol 7, pp403-492, 1996).|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- SP - Records assembled by the State Paper Office, including papers of the Secretaries of State up to 1782
- State Papers Domestic, Civil War and Interregnum
- SP 28 - Commonwealth Exchequer Papers
- Collectors' and Receivers' Receipts
- SP 28/334 - Accounts of treasurer for west division of Surrey (1642-1649). Accounts of high...