Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
This record is stored off site and will take three working days to be delivered to The National Archives.
You can order records in advance to be ready for you when you visit Kew.
You will need a reader's ticket to do this.
Or, you can request a quotation for a copy to be sent to you.
Please order before 11:00 three working days in advance of your visit.
|Date:||1919 Jan. - June|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Restrictions on use:||3 working days notice to produce|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- CO - Records of the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies
- Division within CO - Government gazettes from the colonies
- CO 276 - Colonial Office: Straits Settlements Government Gazettes
- Subseries within CO 276 - Government Gazettes
- CO 276/85 - Government gazettes