Staff Register (new entrants). Gives details of employee name, position, previous...
Ordering and viewing options
Staff Register (new entrants).
Gives details of employee name, position, previous positions/school attended (if any), details of who recommended the employee, age employee began service, height, salary, date of appointment and remarks on employee promotion to other positions, resignation (frequently with details of the new employer), dismissal, wage deductions/fines and work suspensions. (Described at item level).
|Date:||1895 Dec-1901 Oct|
Arranged chronologically by the date the employee entered into service with the North London Railway Company.
For the previous volume in the series see RAIL 529/135
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||NL 15/1|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 75 years|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 529 - North London Railway Company: Records
- Subseries within RAIL 529 - STAFF RECORDS
- RAIL 529/130 - Staff Register (new entrants). Gives details of employee name, position, previous positions/school attended (if any), details of who recommended...