Staff agreements [employment contracts]. The covering dates for the piece refer to the...
Ordering and viewing options
Staff agreements [employment contracts].
The covering dates for the piece refer to the first date of appointment and to the last date of appointment for the range of individuals in the register.
Contents described at item level (Name; Occupation; Date of Appointment; Station). The covering date shown at item level is the date of appointment for the individual.
|Date:||1883 - 1916|
Arranged chronologically by the date the agreement was signed and witnessed.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||NSW15/1|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 75 years|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 521 - North and South Western Junction Railway Company: Records
- Subseries within RAIL 521 - STAFF RECORDS
- RAIL 521/19 - Staff agreements [employment contracts]. The covering dates for the piece refer to the first date of appointment and to the last date of...