A memorial from shareholders and others inhabitants at Guisborough recommending George...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
A memorial from shareholders and others inhabitants at Guisborough recommending George Page as first Station Master at Guisborough
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||MDG7/1|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and successors
- Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 483 - Middlesbrough and Guisbrough Railway Company
- PETITIONS AND MEMORIALS TO DIRECTORS
- RAIL 483/26 - A memorial from shareholders and others inhabitants at Guisborough recommending George...