Clerical staff register. Gives details of name, date of birth, date of joining service,...
Ordering and viewing options
Clerical staff register. Gives details of name, date of birth, date of joining service, where stationed, changes to pay and remarks, including information on departure from service.
Occasionally details are also given of relevant experience prior to joining the Barry Railway. Includes information on female clerks.
Indexed by surname within the document, and individual entries described at item level.
The item numbers in this piece are sequential and do not necessarily relate to any references in the original document. It should be noted that more than one person may appear on individual pages.
For clerks in the Stores Department see also RAIL 23/47
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||BRY15/1|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Closed For 75 years|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- RAIL - Records of the pre-nationalisation railway companies, pre-nationalisation canal and related companies, the London Passenger Transport Board, and...
- Division within RAIL - Records of the privately owned railway companies (and their predecessors) taken over by the British Transport Commission under the Transport Act 1947
- RAIL 23 - Barry Railway Company
- Subseries within RAIL 23 - STAFF RECORDS
- RAIL 23/46 - Clerical staff register. Gives details of name, date of birth, date of joining service, where stationed, changes to pay and remarks, including...