Name: Timothy John Cain . Official Number: J. 108485 . Date of Birth: 20 June 1907 . ...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 0.5 MB
More ways to view this record
Name: Timothy John Cain.
Official Number: J. 108485.
Date of Birth: 20 June 1907.
Place of Birth: Portsmouth, Hampshire.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open on Transfer|
|Record opening date:||18 July 2015|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Division within ADM - Records of Service
- ADM 363 - Admiralty: Royal Navy Seamen's Services Continuous Record (CR) Cards
- ADM 363/475 - Continuous Service Record Cards: Numbers J108478-J108647. (Described at item level)
- ADM 363/475/8 - Name: Timothy John Cain. Official Number: J. 108485. Date of Birth: 20 June 1907. Place of Birth: Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Other possible matches
The following records may contain information about the person described above. As the links are found by computer analysis, we cannot guarantee they are the same individual or that every record in which the person appears will be listed.
- = Held by The National Archives
- = Held by other organisations
Date of birth: 20 June 1907
Service number(s): J108485
- ADM 188/863/108485
- Naval service record