Name: Leslie William Cady . Official Number: M. 38975 . Date of Birth: 25 September...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 0.5 MB
More ways to view this record
Name: Leslie William Cady.
Official Number: M. 38975.
Date of Birth: 25 September 1906.
Place of Birth: Sheerness, Kent.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Open on Transfer|
|Record opening date:||14 July 2015|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- ADM - Records of the Admiralty, Naval Forces, Royal Marines, Coastguard, and related bodies
- Records of Service
- ADM 363 - Admiralty: Royal Navy Seamen's Services Continuous Record (CR) Cards
- ADM 363/197 - Continuous Service Record Cards: Numbers M38897-M39061. (Described at item level)
- ADM 363/197/73 - Name: Leslie William Cady . Official Number: M. 38975 . Date of Birth: 25 September...
Other possible matches Beta
The following records may contain information about the person described above. As the links are found by computer analysis, we cannot guarantee they are the same individual or that every record in which the person appears will be listed.