Emile MUSELIER. This French Admiral was head of the Free French Navy in London, wrongly...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 119 MB. Download format PDF
More ways to view this record
Please note, images are low-resolution and have been intentionally distorted. To download a high-resolution, complete record, please add to your basket.
|Description:||Emile MUSELIER. This French Admiral was head of the Free French Navy in London, wrongly arrested in 1940 as a result of evidence fabricated against him by fellow French officers who alleged that he had communicated vital naval information to Vichy France|
|Date:||1940 Sep 10 - 1941 Jan 15|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department:||PF 55035 VOL 1|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2014|
|Record opening date:||28 February 2014|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- KV - Records of the Security Service
- KV 2 - The Security Service: Personal (PF Series) Files
- Subseries within KV 2 - WORLD WAR II
- Subsubseries within KV 2 - Subjects of Security Service Enquiry
- KV 2/3769 - Emile MUSELIER. This French Admiral was head of the Free French Navy in London, wrongly arrested in 1940 as a result of evidence fabricated against...