Registered design number: 1912. Proprietor: George Fitterton. Address: 70 Margaret...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Registered design number: 1912.
Proprietor: George Fitterton.
Address: 70 Margaret Street, Cavendish Square, London.
Subject: Horse brush.
Class 2: Wood
|Note:||Description created from this document as the register at BT 44/6 is incomplete|
|Date:||1842 Oct 7|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- BT - Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Patent Office
- BT 43 - Patents, Designs and Trade Marks Office and predecessor: Ornamental Design Act 1842 Representations
- DESIGN REPRESENTATIONS FOR CLASS 2 (WOOD)
- BT 43/57 - Class 2: Designs 1912-119550 (described at item level)
- BT 43/57/1912 - Registered design number: 1912. Proprietor: George Fitterton. Address: 70 Margaret...