Registered design number: 79155. Proprietor: William Darvell, junior. Address: Chesham,...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
View free at The National Archives
Registered design number: 79155.
Proprietor: William Darvell, junior.
Address: Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
Subject: Chip plait with cordonnet edge.
Class 13: Miscellanea.
|Note:||Description created from the register at BT 44/31]|
|Date:||1851 Jun 6|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- BT - Records of the Board of Trade and of successor and related bodies
- Records of the Patent Office
- BT 43 - Patents, Designs and Trade Marks Office and predecessor: Ornamental Design Act 1842 Representations
- DESIGN REPRESENTATIONS FOR CLASS 13 (LACE)
- BT 43/422 - Class 13: Designs 73338-90478 (described at item level)
- BT 43/422/79155 - Registered design number: 79155. Proprietor: William Darvell, junior. Address: Chesham,...