Ukrainian prisoners of war: proposal to return to Germany if not accepted for release to...
Ordering and viewing options
- Download size approximately 5 MB
More ways to view this record
Please note, images are low-resolution and have been intentionally distorted. To download a high-resolution, complete record, please add to your basket.
|Description:||Ukrainian prisoners of war: proposal to return to Germany if not accepted for release to civilian status as agricultural workers in UK.|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||GEN 552/1/268|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- Aliens and Immigration, Denization and Naturalisation, Community Relations, Community Programmes and Equal Opportunities Departments
- HO 213 - Home Office: Aliens Department: General (GEN) Files and Aliens' Naturalization and Nationality (ALN and NTY Symbol Series) Files
- HO 213/1853 - Ukrainian prisoners of war: proposal to return to Germany if not accepted for release to...