Naturalisation Certificate: Henry James. From the United States of America. Resident in...
Ordering and viewing options
This record has not been digitised and cannot be downloaded.
Request a quotation for a copy to be digitised or printed and sent to you.
You must have a reader's ticket to view this record
If you already have a reader's ticket you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us.Order in advance
Or, you can order the record when you arrive.
More ways to view this record
Naturalisation Certificate: Henry James. From the United States of America. Resident in London. Certificate A1067 issued 24 July 1915.
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record(s)|
|Closure status:||Open Document, Open Description|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HO - Records created or inherited by the Home Office, Ministry of Home Security, and related bodies
- Aliens and Immigration, Denization and Naturalisation, Community Relations, Community Programmes and Equal Opportunities Departments
- HO 334 - Home Office: Immigration and Nationality Department: Duplicate Certificates of Naturalisation, Declarations of British Nationality, and Declarations of Alienage
- 1914 British Nationality and Status of Aliens Act: Duplicate Certificates
- Certificates A
- HO 334/78 - Certificates A. Certificate Numbers: A 1001 - A 1500. Described at item level.
- HO 334/78/1067 - Naturalisation Certificate: Henry James. From the United States of America. Resident in...