Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including identification of...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 12.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including identification of Lovozero Combine, railway troops of Ministry of Railway Communications, agricultural workers resettled in Kamchatka appeal for re-establishment of their rights, arrangements to be made for settlement of 6,000 families directed to work for Yakutsk Timber Trust, reference to heavy water laboratory, outbreak of plague in Bashkir ASSR, forbidden zone on Karelo Finnish - Finnish border, road construction in connection with oil production at Kum Dag in Turkmen SSR|
|Date:||1948 May 04 - 1948 Jun 02|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T251-T272|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/178 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including identification of...