Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including measures to...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 10.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including measures to prevent septic tonsillitis and other infections in Kazakh SSR, request for permission to sell grain which had deteriorated from storage, details of negotiations on locomotives to be imported from Czechoslovakia, Party action on the anti-State activities of two professors, a Stalin decree exhorting local officials to show more leadership in the harvesting, reference to proposed transfer of Korean labour conscripts from Leningrad to Uzbek SSR, reference to a gold ore combine at Magadan, preparations for the sale of unrationed bread, pilgrimage to Mecca by Soviet citizens, new branch line of the Turksib Railway in Kazakh SSR|
|Date:||1947 Aug 28 - 1947 Oct 15|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T45-T70|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/167 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including measures to...