Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including instructions...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 10 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including instructions given by Ministry of Finance on the payment of turnover tax on agricultural products, reference to various factories, request for increased number of guards for Krasnoyarsk trade enterprises in order to prevent theft from warehouses, discovery of oil in Kozhevnikovo Bay, programme for the national economy up to 1965 involving planning of power schemes in Kazakh SSR, congratulations and special prayers by Russian Orthodox Episcopate for Stalin's birthday, survey for construction of railway from Rybach'e to Przheval'sk in Kirgiz SSR, railway wagon shortage at Otpor on Soviet-Manchurian frontier|
|Date:||1950 Jan 02 - 1950 Feb 06|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T784-T803|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/208 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including instructions...