Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including Komsomol...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 16 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including Komsomol recruitment drive among industrial trainees, despatches of equipment from Czechoslovakia, railway echelon of Jewish settlers halted at Irkutsk, instances of turnover tax percentages in Ministry of Light Industry, loss of identity by Soviet citizen, steel shipments from Czechoslovakia to go by rail not via Danube, reference to various factories|
|Date:||1949 May 26 - 1949 Aug 04|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Former reference in its original department||S/ARU-E/T615-T633|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 75 - Government Communications Headquarters and predecessor: Soviet Bloc reports
- HW 75/195 - Reports on miscellaneous Soviet economic and civil activity: including Komsomol...