Tabular Comparison of 1946 and 1948 Appendices to the US-British Communications...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 16.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Tabular Comparison of 1946 and 1948 Appendices to the US-British Communications Intelligence Agreement Introduction Appendix A, Terms to be Used Appendix B, Principles of Security and Dissemination Appendix C, Standardised Designation of Intercept Targets Appendix D, Co-ordination of Traffic Analysis and Exchange of Traffic Analysis Information Appendix E, Co-ordination of and Exchange of Information on Cryptanalysis and Associated Techniques Appendix F, Exchange of Communication Intelligence and Co-ordination in Translation Appendix G, Exchange of Collateral Material Appendix H, Communications Appendix I, Liaison and Methods of Exchange Appendix J, Interpretation of certain Provisions of the Agreement Appendix K [title withheld] Appendix L, Exchange of Information on Intercept Equipment, Facilities, Production, Research and Development Appendix M, Exchange of Raw Material and Standardisation of Raw Material Format Appendix N, Interim Emergency Plan|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 80 - Government Communications Headquarters and Predecessor: Records relating to the development of the 1946 'UKUSA' Agreement
- HW 80/8 - Tabular Comparison of 1946 and 1948 Appendices to the US-British Communications...