Appendices agreed at the Technical Conference for the Implementation of the US-British...
Order and viewing options
- Download size approximately 11.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Appendices agreed at the Technical Conference for the Implementation of the US-British Communications Intelligence Agreement, 15-26 July 1948. Introduction with Annex A Appendix A, Terms to be used Appendix B, Principles of Security and Dissemination Appendix C, Designation of Intercept Targets Appendix D, Co-ordination of traffic analysis and exchange of traffic analysis material Appendix E, Coordination of, and exchange of information on cryptanalysis and associated techniques Appendix F, Exchange of communication intelligence and co-ordination in translation Appendix G, Exchange of collateral material Appendix H, Communications Appendix I, Liaison and methods of exchange Appendix J, Interpretation of certain provisions of the US-British Communication Intelligence Agreement Appendix K [title withheld] Appendix L, Exchange of information on intercept equipment, facilities, production, research and development Appendix M, Exchange of raw material and standardisation of raw material format Appendix N, Interim Emergency Plan Working Arrangements reached at the 1948 Conference for the Implementation of the Appendices: Annexures A(1)-A(5) covering Appendices B, C, E, H, K and M and Annexure B to Appendices of US-British Communication Intelligence Agreement|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 80 - Government Communications Headquarters and Predecessor: Records relating to the development of the 1946 'UKUSA' Agreement
- HW 80/7 - Appendices agreed at the Technical Conference for the Implementation of the US-British...