Technical Conference for the implementation of the US-British Communication Intelligence...
Order and viewing options
- 1 file approximately 4.5 MB
View free at The National Archives
|Description:||Technical Conference for the implementation of the US-British Communication Intelligence Agreement, 11-27 March 1946 Introduction Appendix A, Terms to be Used Appendix B, Principles of US-British Communication Intelligence Security and Dissemination Appendix C, Collection and Exchange of Raw Material, with Exhibits 1-9 Appendix D [title withheld] Appendix E, Co-ordination of, and Exchange of Information on Cryptanalysis and Associated Techniques, with Exhibits 1-3 Appendix F, Exchange of Communication Intelligence and Co-ordination in Translation Appendix G, Exchange of Collateral Material Appendix H, Arrangements to be made for Comint Communications Appendix I, Liaison and Channels for Exchange Appendix J, Interpretation of Certain Provisions of the US-British Communication Intelligence Agreement Recommendations of US-British Technical Conference Letter to Chairman London Sigint Board, 27 March 1946 Letter to Chairman State Army Navy Communication Intelligence Board, 27 March 1946 State Army Navy Communication Intelligence Board revisions and approval of recommendations, 29 May 1946|
|Held by:||The National Archives, Kew|
|Legal status:||Public Record|
|Access conditions:||Retained Until 2010|
|Record opening date:||25 June 2010|
Context of this recordBrowse by Reference
- HW - Records created or inherited by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- General Records of the Government Communications Headquarters
- HW 80 - Government Communications Headquarters and Predecessor: Records relating to the development of the 1946 'UKUSA' Agreement
- HW 80/6 - Technical Conference for the implementation of the US-British Communication Intelligence...